Hi guys it's theTiffanys here. My topic today is going to be on something that is becoming an epidemic. I see so many women in relationships everyday and they do NOT know their roles. What some of you need to ask yourself is...Am i a girlfriend or a wife? Don't know the difference? Then your probably the girl I'm talking to. But don't worry I'm here to fill you in.
As a girlfriend your job is to be a listening ear for your man. To make him smile when he's down. Make him happy without losing yourself. As a partner in this relationship, it is up to you to know when the relationship has run its coarse. Not fight for the something that doesn't exist. People grow apart and that's okay. This is a perk of being a GIRLFRIEND. YOU can leave. Remember a marriage is $27.50 a divorce is $500 minimum.
As a wife, you have these things called responsibilities and obligations. (I know right.)
A wife is a woman who says things like, "I have to cook dinner for the hubby tonight" or "Honey, where's the rest of your clothes, I'm doing laundry". Her love should be unconditional, therefore, she puts up with much more than a "girlfriend". Why? Well, he proclaimed in front of GAWD and everyone else for that matter his love for her. Not to mention they claim each other on their taxes (PERK!). They made vows with the intent of forever. Doesn't always work that way but...hey you win some you lose some.
Why is this a problem you ask? Why should a man ask you to be his wife if he's already getting the perks of being a husband? Not to mention a lot of times this ends up putting strain on a relationship. A man can sense when things are moving too fast, whereas for a woman usually that's a goal (to obtain forever that is). Women tend to mistake being the perfect woman for a good wife. Again this is not all women.
Every relationship is going to be different. This, I know. However if nothing will change if you take your relationship to the next level then what exactly is the point of taking it there? Are you not already there? I don't get it. Food for thought my dears.
'Til Next Time
-T.Wade

No comments:
Post a Comment