Yesterday was the first day back to school. The first day is always interesting to say the least. Between the teachers and crazy assignments you learn must do, to the stupid ice breaker that I'm never prepared for. But there is nothing like going to school to see the fashion girl come up. Every time I see a unbelievable combination outfit, I want to stop the girl and ask her what made you think that was cute? I'm all for dressing with personality but their is a thick line between dressing different and individualistic and wearing things solely because it's not the norm. But anyway... it was a rainy-ish day so the umbrellas were but one of my biggest pet peeves. I hate seeing people with umbrellas open when there is no rain. Why? Must you open your big ass umbrella for a drizzle? What are we afraid of, water? Especially when I'm trying to get down the sidewalk. There is not enough room for me, you, and your insanely large umbrella that can cover a family of four. Okay this is my random rant about my first day. Tell me about yours.
'Til Next Time
T. Will
No comments:
Post a Comment